Helping Your Venture To Fly
Starting a new business can be a bold, visionary step, often designed to fulfil your dreams or secure your family’s future. It’s also a challenging undertaking, demanding a range of skills and expertise including those concerning your business structure, accounting and financial planning. Morgan Menzies is here to help you from day one. Our start-up services include:
- Business Plan – we can draw this up for you or review your existing plan and assist your bid for funding.
- Structure – we’ll discuss your plans with you and advise on the most suitable structure – whether limited company, sole trader, partnership or limited liability partnership.
- Company registration – we’ll register your new company with Companies House and handle all regulatory requirements.
- Accounting records – we’ll help make this easier for you, including through the use of software.
- HMRC regulations – we’ll advise you and be your champion, plan to minimise tax liabilities while keeping you tax-compliant, and deal with the Inland Revenue on your behalf.
- Employer obligations – if you employ staff, we can take care of your payroll and administer your company pension scheme.
- Ongoing support – we’re here to support you every step of the way.
Get in touch for a free consultation.